2013년 10월 6일 일요일

if i standarized alone i will carry JOON and wife, and 1 million dollars, hahaha
because first we can do alot of thing 1 million dollars first i will use my 1 million dollars as i live in england because i like soccer and also Joon want to live in there joon is one of my favorite person in the world  me and joon didnt meet each other very long time like 3 years however i become most friendly and close person tome, sometime harsh like an eagle when i play soccer and when i do something wrong but funny as a clown with a most handsome smile and kindness of mother teresa. however if i standarize i would choose him as my go to guy for that i also need my wife like hot one my image of a wife is very unrealistic and yet I wish there really could be someone like this in the world for me. My ideal wife must be smart, pretty/cute, with a fun personality that I will never get annoyed of. She has to be about 165~169cm tall and must have the body of Megan Fox without the tattoos and the face of little mixed latina 
  (may be i already have one) i want my wife to be smart and have a most wonderful smile in the world so that i can stay with her when i have haed time and when im about to gone pull me up when im in pain cure me when im happy we can laugh together. and i hope that she is kind of weird screaming pinyapple smaking my face, somethime cry because of pain that no one would get ( like pinky crash) and also women who have spend alot of time with me, people living world need alot of time do not have always good moment soemthime we cry because of pain laugh like crazy and feel edgy when im lost in my future and peple who can grab me and hug me when i need it. and with that i need my 1 million dollars because when i have my most influence people in the world i will  and have to have some money to stay with them this days all the world all the solution is money. with all kind of matter. i will use my 1 million dollar on food and house game and what my wife need and future of my kids i will buy a big cave and i will live like an ancient people. With a million dollars i would build myself a boat where i can stay, and go travel around the world 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기