2013년 8월 12일 월요일

who i am?? I AM BOB

Hola. Hi. Anyong haseyo. My name is Bob (people also call me Hwan Ho because it is my real name). I'm 16 years old, and I am a Korean who live on a pretty little island called Saipan. I was born in 1996 on December 15th, which is a dreadful thing to me. I really don't like the fact that I was born in December, ESPECIALLY when I was younger. It is because my parents always try to give combined presents for my birthday and Christmas. However, I moved to Saipan by myself without my parents because when I was in Korea, I simply hated Korean education. I just think that it does not match with me. For example, hamburger and kimchi... Do you think they go well together? I don't think so!


Aside from that, I am really glad that I moved to Saipan because I have made a lot of friends and family and non-blood mixed sisters. But, what I mostly like is I that I can swim all day long because Saipan isn't that big so the beach is near you wherever you go. If you look at the picture, the closest guy who is holding the big board is me, Bobby. I am sort of proud of myself that I can take off my shirt at the beach. Also, I am proud of myself that I have small muscles on my body. It seems like a natural thing for guys to take off their shirt at the beach, but not for me, ESPECIALLY when I first came to Saipan. When I first came to Saipan, I was a pig. Like a PIG pig. Exactly three years ago, I was 157cm tall (which is probably around 5'1"), and I was 74kg (which is about 155lbs). Now you guys know why I didn't want to take my shirt off then. I joined soccer, basketball, tennis, swimming, and volleyball when I came to Saipan. With the three years of that effort, I went down to 142lbs with a height of 5'9". Even though it was a hard time, if I recollect it, I feel mercy on it because when I was fat, I wasnt very active and I didn't want to go in front of anyone. However, after all the sports and stuff, part of me is proud of myself .Over all the sports I played until now, I like basketball the best because when I first came to Saipan, I had one older brother (whose name is Yishan Wang), and he was SIS (Ssipan International School)'s best basketball player. Living with him, I learned a lot of basketball and sports. Now I am one of SIS's basketball starters. My favorite basketball player is Dwight Howard
, who is in the picture here. I like him because his basketball playing style is what I think all the basketball players should do. In my opinion, to win basketball, we need neither nice dunk nor three-pointers; we need rebounds. If you see a basketball game, a.lot of players try to get the rebound more than they try to dunk because even if you made a dunk, it takes a lot of your energy and it is hard to make. But, if you have one free rebound, you can gain two points easily, which is the same points you get when you dunk. If we see Dwight Howard's game, we will find out that he takes the most rebounds in his team AND scores the most. That is why he is my favorite basketball player.

Now I wanna talk about my friends. I have a lot of friends. The people in this picture are me and my friends. I am the one with the cheese hat. The guy who wants to take a bite of my cheese is Jehn, and the girl who also wants my cheese is Seoung Hyun. Most of my friends in Saipan are Korean, but I also have a lot of intentional friends: Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Palauan, Chinese, Cambodian, and Chamorro (who are the locals on Saipan). I really enjoy staying here, and I feel lucky to have come to Saipan.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기