2013년 8월 19일 월요일

love my favorite metaphor about love

In the earth theirs 6billion of people living this days and I can gureanty that every single one of them have a lover or had a lover. However, even I had some experience of relationship and every single one of relationship touch me. My favorite metaphore about love is "love is hard as doing sculpture " when you are working harder focus more than anything it become more beautiful but one mistake can ruin and broke the work easier than anything.

All of these are 100%from the experience. I'm NoT JOKING, until know I had 5girl friends and 4of them have broke up with me because of my and the other's carelessness and actual physical distance to each other. I heard from one professional artist in Korea and he tell me this metaphore. He use to make 1 status to over night and when it's a nice one spent more than a week. And than he tell me why is it like love because first before you start it, it's an solid stuff that no one had made it and try to touch it, however when that hard ruff solid get an touch from the love it become softer and sweeter, while u r making is the status are really easy to break when u force toward it destroy too much but if u do not use force at all it does not do anything on status, so it's an very hard work to do with but as soon as u finish it it's stronger than before hold more than anything can hold.

And I felt its really similar to love such as when ever it was making it is so hard to keep it and it's also very sensitive how ever as soon as you finish your work which is marriage it is stronger than anything else hold any troubled that life give. 
i wanna meet people like that for my rest of life. i meet 5 girls until know but however except one all of them i felt this is wrong by age our behaving to each other. even in peru i have one girl asked me out and we have chat for a long time however this day she start talking to me little by little everyday and from like 2~3 days before she simply stop replying to me. i heard that she will come to saipan but i don't think that gonna happen. and i felt love had came like an wind but gone like sand in our hand try to hold tighter it gone faster than usual.
so i learn a lot form  the guy who was working at their, actually when i first time hear that thingy i have no idea on what he is saying but as i recollect more and remind clear it give me such a alot of lesson like snow white princess' theme never trust pretty girl cinderela try to drop our stuff in front of people who u think it gonna help i really dont care and have no idea about what other people say about love because every single one of us have our own background and have own personality but love is like sculpture for me 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기