2013년 8월 26일 월요일

my favorite trip.

if  anyone ask me "hey bro, whats your favorite trip ??" i would say "hummm my favorite trip must be trip to Peru" which is made by ms. Mili who is our school teacher. She is Peruvian and she is most wonderful teacher i ever know. She made this trip with 25 of my school mates for 3 weeks with my favorite teacher Mr. Beyer and also a great teacher Ms. Mcgrobert. Someone would say "oh why Peru i rather go Spain or other wealthy country, its very strong country inside and also a very friendly country. while im going to Peru we stop by at a lot of the other country, such as Hawaii, Huston, Guam, Porto Rico and etc, however while i was going it to Peru i feel a lot much uncomfortable by meeting a lot of new people who seat next to us and a lot of strange thing such as police checking our bag for drug and for the drug search we have seen the big police dog. also its my first experienced with so many white and pure African american people. for Asian like me standing at the middle of U.S. airport make me realize oh i am Asian and this is not my country and African american's deep soulful voice is interesting enough to make me curious and wanting a friends and move to america.
for all the 32 hour long of trip have ended we have arrived to Peru Lima some of our friends are already in Lima to wait for us and we meet other new friends named pablo, laura, they are Ms.Mili's family and they are really funny and good people as long i feel. while we walking around tripping around the Peru i learn that 'Peru is the real country that life of nature energy and the spirits of the ancient Inca and Peruvian's breath are alive. while in Peru because of altitude sickness it make me want to throw up and tired however those can't stop me from my passion to watch lama. those are FREACKIN cute it's like my animal. however their traditional way of painting, hot water from underground and the mysterious of machupichu are attractive enough me make me feel socialized in that area and the school we visit in Arequipa the school name of prescott is the are full of joy, new students, and love. i have been crush and also a harsh times from the parents but when i recollect it only thing that i can find is memory with my friend and happiness, joyful, and gracious time. that life changing trip had been done only in 3 weeks but that trip will be going to be have to be stay underneath of my heart 3, 30, 300 years after it, this days im still talking with the friend who i made in Peru and that kind of little relationship will get bigger and it will grow as a big as the mountains in Peru to keep it forever.
this Peru trip mean more than trip for me and i feel the Peru's spirits it make me stronger on my futures and my way that i should go. to made this trip Ms. Mili and SIS and that fund me to go this trip mom dad auntie song i all love u thank you very much.!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기