2013년 12월 12일 목요일

three qualities of friends

Three qualities of true friends is trust, fun, and time. Trust for us that we can have a rest spot to rest, and fun for myself to have nice time with him her or shem, and lastly for time is stand for time to understand each other and show the trust and build trust and time to have fun. When people meet people who doesn’t know each other, theirs two type of people, first type is I call a sunflower, first they smile and try to do the best to give them a good attitude and try to be friend but however, if theirs light, shadow must appear. Other type is cloud people such like they don’t care about each other. Sadly in the world theirs more people like this than the sunflower, not because people wants to be alone but that is easier way. When people first meet other they ignore and run away to cellphone book or other thing that u can do it alone, unless is not the time to or people that u have to face such like people who are invited by other people or if u r business man other company’s people that u have to get a promise, cooperation sign. And I believe the 1st friend’s qualities come out in here trust.
My mom always said to me that if u wants to get trust, loves, and respect, don’t always wait it until they give u but give them first to show I want to be ur friends. For people u have to face u will be kind to them because u have to see him/her even if u don’t want to, like arrange marriage, people who choose arrange marriage show trust to each other such as telling their personal stories, just like what we do to our old friends, telling the story that u can’t say to anyone, or talk about story u want to share.
Secondly fun is also a very important thing, u like him or her and u want to stay with him or her, so u become friend with them and u saw real him like he likes to watch TV instead of talking, or like to play game better than u, even if u know all of that do u still wants to be friend with them?? In my opinion I don’t think so because they are not having any fun.
Lastly time I think this is also very important to friendship because real friends do not never just come out in front of u, it’s not a toy or stuff that u can get in very short amount of time. For me I have taken 1and half years to be friend with Yong Kwang, Nam Ki, Cathy, Minori to be my real true friends. And in my house I have one friend name Jason Kim and he was my friends when I was like 6th grade which take 5 years, and my houses new friend Kyle Chung want that kind of relationship with me. Of course it does not going to be the same because I’m not use to him time is also very valuable qualities to friends.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기