2013년 12월 11일 수요일

the great strength of human!

                      Human have tongue to talk hand to grab, feet to walk, mouth to eat, eyes to see, but the most important is they can think and change their mind. Galileo said that the human is thinking leaf. Which mean people have thinking of changing mind and in real life people do that. Hummmm few month ago I was in serious conflict that should I go back to Korea or stay in Saipan until I graduate. The reason why I was thinking this question was my family is broke. Simply they don’t have enough money to keep me in Saipan with my sister. My family was wealthy family in Korea and we don’t have problem of spending money on eating, clothing, and living. However, everything have changed in a month. I think it was last year December, on my birthday when I firstly hear that stuff. What I heard was my grandfather had started a business , the golf club and hotel management, and everything sound okay for me and for everyone. But it doesn’t talk so long to realize that it was a very bad choice. When I saw my parents next time they are in so bad shape. My dad get very skinny and my mom have been stressed out and her face even look like a skinner. And I heard that people who tell my grandfather to start that business was a illegal people who lie to other and steal their money. Hummm and this is the reason why I think this is greatest strength of human what is thinking and changing their mind. Because when my grandfather heard that and if he changed the mind thing wouldn’t go this bad (even know days my grandfather still wants to keep tring and he woulnd not like to give up. And I think like this what if at the last moment my grandfather change his mind what would happen to me and my family.  Hum what about this, I am in serious conflict with my here saipan life what should I do for my future, my dream is to become a most fashionable fashion coordinator. Because I like that stuff and I think im good at that stuff. But the problem is that I didn’t prepare anything. When people wants to go to art school we have to make a portfolio to get accepted and average SAT score.( portfolio is an art book for me is that make a design of a book and make a new kind of fashion and send to college, or to company to show that I am thinking to this kind of stuff. ) and this is really hard job to crate those thing because we have to make our own so when people is thinking to go to the art college we have to prepare for at least like 2 years. And should I start my dream and stick with it or should I change my way. Small choice can change entire my life. That’s why changing mind and thinking is the greatest strength of human. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기