2013년 12월 12일 목요일

ART ART ART

Today’s topic is what I believe about art. Art it’s really deep kind of question, and sensitive topic for me because I want to be an art man. What mean is I want to be a designer. Literally I can’t because I haven’t learned anything about drawing color matching and even a basic about how to grab a pencil properly. For me I don’t know about what other people think about me but I do think that im a fashion star because I always want to try something special. Like what about blue jacket and red shirt and what about roll up pants with high top converse, such a thing like that not like a professional coordinator but very casually.
       In the world their were a lot of great artist, Picaso, Gohhe, Leonardo davinchi, or some other. Theirs very interesting story about picaso’s drawing, he have drawn squirrel with 3 line however, one extremely rich guy have come to him and tell him that he will give massive money to him, and picaso success just like the picture next to it, and there are so many story about him. One day picaso was walking the street with his friends and he has saw the broken bicycle, take out the head and just put on the table and that become the famous 3D art ‘the bull’. I think art does not have the rule when they like something to do they just do it and if we call that is an art it’s an art.
       Do you guys know about abstract expressionism? Abstract expressionism was really famous way of expressing and it is a way of expressing in your own way. Two examples of abstract expressionisms are archery and chariot steering, both of which, strangely enough, still having meaning for us in design. Archery is about never losing sight of the goal while designing. Chariot steering is about knowing how to get the group to where it needs to go. No planning at all, in other words.
       I also believe that not only drawing but also a literally, and in poem, reading is the way of expressing art. Like an movie actor, or Film maker is an also a artist because they express their art with their own way of expressing. Actor they express with voice and gesture. And film maker express their art with making movie in computer graphic. Also singer expresses an art with singing and in their mood. For example Eminem is the great artist who express hip hop in his own way, he was a very man who divorce and have a pretty daughter. He combine his poor life story and rhythmic hip hop. I really do like his music, because he express his on dreadful feeling and combine to hip hop to make memorial hip hop, rhythmic and sad story about his life to make rhythmic ballad.

       Art is really related to our lives and art is one of the most important facts in our lives. Just like we can find in an ancient culture. If you see ancient culture they do not have language and written scripture to send record memory for their children. So in my opinion, beginning of art is to show our children what was our ancient ancestors’ lives.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기