2013년 9월 22일 일요일

how i make my life perfect??

While I live the life I sometime feel I am greedy. Because while Im walking down the road I want a lot of thing like a new phone, new game, new bike, new computer, new I pad, ETC. and this topic what are the 3 thing that make my life perfect is very complicate question for me. It make me look back what do I really need and what do I dont need but  I want it.  So the 3 thing I choose is this, a new IPAD, a car, and a smart brain,( like passion and eagerness of learning). why do I choose this 3 because I really need it for my life, ( not I pad). Car and the good brain is what I need for my life but I pad is just for my greed. I WANT IT SOOOOOO BADDD!!!!
       


  First if I have I pad the good thing is we have a massive internet all over the world, but as the tech get better there is no single reason to carry the huge heavy computer, because think about it people need internet (computer) to check out what the need to know what they dont know and what they have to know, like hows the world is going around today , but use of computer is not only a news and be educated but also want to have some fun with it entertainment. Because when we have nothing to do it feels like the world is going 100 times slower and all that need able to filled it up with cool nice awesome gorgeous I pad.
           Second the good thing of having car is For a lot of people I think it is the ability to move things. My friends and I often need to move large objects (double basses, incredibly heavy keyboard, cupboards, computer parts(lots)) and we wouldn't be able to without a car. That and pretty much what everyone else said, getting places, waiting for bus sucks(I often have to wait 30 minutes after the bus was supposed to get there, and 10 for when it was supposed to get there in the first place), and just being independent. The car is the most useful and needed material for people to have a normal life.  But if I  have to choose a few reason it will be those: As a means of relaxation (driving with the windows rolled down, putting on some tunes) To make a getaway from a crime scene (sad but true),  to bring friends and family with you to your favorite places, to go on road trips, to help promote the economy
           And lastly the good brain, I want to be smart a super smart so I dont need to worry about the school life. I am a junior of SIS SAIPAN international school, and I want to go college of Miami and all some nice college with good basket ball college, the world is going around today , but use of computer is not only a news and be educated but also want to have some fun with it entertainment. So when the time is need to use my brain and have to show who I am I can have a best opportunity to show who I am and what I can do!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기