2013년 12월 12일 목요일

books

I have read a lot of book until now believe it or not, I read more than 100 book ( more than a 100 chapter book) and most of them start when I first came to Saipan, but I also read in Korea too. I start reading chapter book from 5th grade, and that book’s title was Tara Duncan and the other world. I personally believe that this was magical like I was choosen by this book, because when I first go to the bookstore it was very big and I want to search comic book such as Naruto, onepiece, bleach… however I still don’t know but I was in the fantasy book part. The book store was small and it was very old, we push the book shelf to the side and jam some book. And I found a book it was very thick, oh not that I found it but it was lucky because while I was pushing the book shelf that book drop, and it was very thick. I hold it up and it was a 2 very thick book that folded with plastic lab. And on top it said Tara Duncan; the beginning. And I thought hum this looks very interesting, in that time I do not have an any kind of interest in chapter book, and this was also very strange. When I brought to the counter (the counter man was very close with me he was one of my favorite people in the world and he is also an owner of the book store) he said he never saw that book, I feel strange and the barcode also doesn’t work so he just gave it to me for free. I feel so good about that so I was really motivate to read that book.

           2 years later, our family has make a plan to go to the Kotakinabalu which placed in Indonesia while I was going I found a book in my car, which was the book that I bought 2 years before, in that time those thick book look so boring on me however, not in 6th grade and I was literally in to the book, the author sophie aoudumamikomine was a brilliant writer, because all the word she use, it feels likes like all the word is made to use for that sentence.  Why I choose this book as my best book in the world, simply because this is my first chapter book I read in my life , as long as in my memories. This book makes me open eyes on fiction and nook, and after that I read all of her book and searching for more books. And until know I read a lot of book, hunger game series, harry potter, the house of scorpion, native son, and lots and lots of books. I really appreciate on this book that brings me in to the world of fantasy. And know days Tara Duncan became one of the most popular fantasy books in Europe and know it’s looking for the end

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기