2013년 12월 12일 목요일

10 quotes that i live by

10 quotes I live by. I think this is a very funny and good topic I can be like a god, like Jesus 10 amendments; hum my first thing is always give first and don’t think about it. I put this on first because I think this is the most important thing to live a life. While we are living our life we have a lot of choice such as should I give my thing (stuff, such as I pod or other valuable stuff) to the other or to throw away, that happen to me a lot, because I have a lot of cloth and I have to threw away most of it because I wore that from since 8th grade. It doesn’t matter for me to throw away before but bot these days. Because I don’t have money to buy cloth in Korea anymore. And I feel that people have to give what they need to give and nvm it so they would not regret.
           My second is being optimistic. This days I don’t get what should I do to feel happy, the sport make me heat up (basketball) feels boarding and school life get tired and all my friends I don’t know how to treat them who should I believe or who should I fallow, and who should I threw like an old cloth. Last year when I play basketball I feel happy eager passion and all kind of stuff in my heart, but this days I couldn’t feel that, because I quite for a long time but I believe that when the time came I passion will open eyes again.
           3rd is YOLO, as all of u know YOLO means and YOLO stand for You Only Live Once. And this is my favorite, because that what I think when I live a daily life, I live my life once as a bob and I will not have my teenager life again so I believe that before this time go I have to do everything what I want to do, like making a girlfriends, get all A, swim race with turtle, swim to Managaha.

4th do the best to my parents, because it going to be too late if I try to help them and feed them they will be too old and too weak to bring somewhere nice and already get too many scratches from our miss behaving.  5th all ways give a best, I always try to make this promise like in soccer, we use to do a kicking and long pass to each other and I’m not that good at it, so whenever I miss I sprint to the ball so that my partner do not have to wait the ball. 6th don’t bother other people, I play multiple sports like basketball, soccer, swim, and tennis, and all of them have a partner especially basketball I love basketball but I’m not that good at it, so what I do is try best not to bother my team mate and not to make them tired so whenever there’s an empty spot I sprint their so I do not bother them.  7th be amour on everything, we have to learn loving thing like pets, friends and other plants. 8th live like u has lost everything which also mean live like u have nothing to lose. So we can be brave. 9th forgive people, even if u get so mad think 3 time stop, stop, stop. 10th do not fight, when theirs thing and event that happen so when u have to fight give them a peace sign so u can be neutral. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기