2013년 11월 4일 월요일

What would I teach to my child and not teach

 What would I teach to my child and not teach, i dont know i am only like 17 years old know. i still have like 10~20 years of time to think about it. But if I have to make up and consider about teaching child right know I would probably say not to fight and don’t bully anyone, don’t talk bad about anyone, be like a prince or princess, show ur best effort on everything what u do, be nice to girls, show respect to older person, don’t break the promises, act clean, be clean, don’t be negative and always be positive, finally do what u want to do.
         Firstly not fight this is basic, because violence always cause the violence, such as if I use violence to other he will give me a violence and it will keep rotate, until one gives up, so if my child is in problem I would say if u need to fight u should but, most greatest win is win without fight. Like convincing, or talk because human’s strongest ability is to communicate with formal language clearly. And second don’t bully anyone, when people feel bully other it will give a back fire to that people one day. And theirs a good example ever since from elementary school one kid keep bully other kid until their college, I don’t know about America but in korea we have to go to army because it’s a mandatory for man, it’s a strongest duty to Korean male nation. And that boy who are bullying went to army, unluckily the boy who get bully was the bad boy captain and he have hard time on it. And third don’t talk bad about anyone its most common sense because if u talk bad about peoples it will give u a rumor too and made a serious conflict between people and u. fourth be a prince or princess u have to show the people that u are valuable by ur behaving, because even if ur parents make u to spent so many times and had time u should be and act most valuable person in the world.it’s a strongest duty to Korean male nation. And that boy who are bullying went to army, unluckily the boy who get bully was the bad boy captain and he have hard time on it. And third don’t talk bad about anyone its most common sense because if u talk bad about peoples it will give u a rumor too and made a serious conflict between people and u. fourth be a prince or princess u have to show the people that u are valuable by ur behaving, because even if ur parents make u to spent so many times and had time u should be and act most valuable person in the world.
         And skip few lastly I want to say do what do u want to do. In my opinion even if it’s a bad thing people should try everything once like smoking drugs, or ETC so that u wouldn’t get any kind of curiosity. Even if u want to do something like making relationship with other just go over 15 than it will be great as long as it reach minimum level to do anything I would say do it but do not regret. Because u live to be my child and if u lose time because I give them a too much strict rules they are WEATING their life, younger the better to learn and experience is the better teacher than lecture. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기