2013년 11월 4일 월요일

if i could bring 1 person back to life and if i do what would i feed him?


             If I could bring a dead person back to life it would be Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson is known to most as the King of Pop and also very well known for undergoing multiple plastic surgeries in order to become “white.” The main reason why I would bring him back is because as a middle school student I learned to enjoy more of his music. Michael Jackson was included in a band from a young age which also included his other siblings. This group was called the Jackson five which was created by his father and he was the youngest amongst his brothers. After some great success as children Michael Jackson left the group and went out to pursue a solo career.  
Before when I was younger I was scared of his music such as “Thriller,” since the music videos were based on zombies coming back to life and dancing which scared me back then, but as I grew older I learned why people actually started to enjoy his music. My favorite song from his album would be “Billie Jean,” I learned to enjoy that song very much and was addicted to it when I was in middle school. Michael Jackson is the epitome of music to most people; he is well known for his dances that many people try to imitate but is nothing like the ones that he can perform. His signature move on stage would have to be only wearing one glove (white) in his concerts which gain a lot of recognition among his fans and many other viewers. Also his signature dance move would have to be the “moon walk,” which was performed by him and led to many more people following his footsteps. The moon walk is a dance move that looks like the person is walking backwards perfectly and has caught the attention of the world.
During his lifetime Michael Jackson has gotten many surgeries in order to become white, most people don’t know why he has done it but there are many suggestions and rumors. In my view I believe that he must have felt some racial discrimination because he was black and racism was still around. Personally, I liked Michael Jackson after he had gotten surgery about two to three times and released his hit single “Billie Jean,” he was still black at the time. I believe that afterwards he had gotten too much surgery and that led to people having a negative public image of him. 

If I could bring him to my house I would feed him some traditional Korean food such as kimchee and kimchee stew. There are many Korean dishes that he hasn’t tasted before and I would like for him to have a small experience of some of the great culture that Korea possess. I am quite sure that he may think of the food as quite spicy but will learn to love it in time. If he has a taste of Korean culture he may learn to slowly love Korea and try to get more involved with our country and help create better and more improved Korean music which the world will learn to appreciate world-wide. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기