2013년 10월 6일 일요일

define of success


What is the real meaning of success ?? and why does people want to success? I don’t know but In my opinion that define of success whether u complete ur dream or not. from when i was young  i want to be a docto and fund manager. but however thisdaysi want to be a great fashion designer in my own company. XDXDXD so it's like this Everyone has their own definition of success: for some it is the attainment of fame or fortune, for others it is personal satisfaction of professional achievement and for others it may be as simple as happiness in a relationship. We r in a culture of stable situation of ourselves and the world around us, so it seems natural to promise of the question, "What does Success mean and how do we measure it?"
i really do like this sentence by Winston Churchill , " Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm." according to this my way of successing life is that we choose the dream have a strong vision and foloow step by step for me being a designer. 
what about define of failure?? in my opinion define of failure is giving up his life and not get reading for future. in the oxford dictionary said the define of failure is'lack of success' oh by the way the define of success is also have a good wife and  I really want ma wife to be smart yet if she is too much smarter than I am I will feel happy . Also if we have kids then they can be like their mother and be very smart and later on become successful with their own lives. I would like to have two kid’s one boy and one girl. I want her to be able to speak a lot of different language so that we can go on a lot of trips together and travel around the world. Even though I will probably have made a lot of money when I am grown up I want her to be rich as well therefore we don’t have to worry about our expenses on our trips. I would like to have children later on in life because I want to be able to enjoy my life with her and because we will be rich we can spend a lot of time on vacation and later on start to settle down and create a family together.
 And lately my define of success is have a good children with a good name something unique because I want my children to be only one most precious thing in the world and the name that everybody will remember I know that it is almost impossible to find a name that no one else has and even though my name is quite rare I have actually met and talked to about three people who have the same name as me and even though they are completely different people they may have the same name. Some of those people I would get along with but others I could not stand them.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기